Albuquerque Skyline

Albuquerque Skyline
by Google Images

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's New to ABQ & You?

That's right. I want to hear about anything "New to Albuquerque" that you just heard about, read about, bought, tasted, experienced, saw while driving . . . anything new to our great city . . . or something you wish was coming to Albuquerque!

The keyword is "New"

Tell me about a new outlook, a new philosophy, a new passion, a new hobby, a new talent, a new dialogue, a new thought, a new word, a new way of giving of yourself, a new mantra, a new song, a new news website, a new politician, a new great blog, a new book, a new movie . . .

Let's get the conversation going.

1 comment:

  1. Alice in Wonderland is new to me. I never read it as a child but now I will be seeing Johnny Depp's interpretation of the Mad Hatter and I must have a reference point. So last night I watched Disney's animated version and I was very disappointed. First, I learned it is not for children and the author was probably on some kind of drug or drugs. To call it imaginative is not accepting the fact that the author was probably under some kind of influence. Anyway, tomorrow I will watch "Through the Looking Glass" the 1985 movie about the same subject. With both of those movies under my scope, I will be able to enjoy Depp's artistic approach without asking my friend too many questions during the movie. By the way, what is the new version called?

    ReplyDelete